Our GoodGrandma℠ App for the month of October is the Tasty App! If you have scrolled through Insta or Facebook we are sure you have come across the amazing food videos that Tasty makes. They are so fun! It makes us feel like we can cook anything. Some times we nail it, other times not so much. You can search by different topics including holidays! Halloween is Jane’s second favorite holiday (the first one being her birthday~ obviously!). So, go download it and make some fun Halloween treats with grandkids!!
Here are some features of the App from their website:
- Step-by-Step Mode – We break down each step in every recipe so you can work alongside our chefs and get the best result possible. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it going dark on you. ????
- Filter & Search All of our recipes are tagged so you can easily find recipes that fit your diet, mood or scene. You can use tags to find recipes that are vegan, gluten-free or low-carb. You can also find recipes based on occasion, speed, difficulty, and cuisine.
- Recommendations not sure what to eat? We recommend recipes based on the time, day of the week and holidays. No idea what to make your kids for lunch? We got you. ????
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes that contain meat! (Going through a phase? Don’t worry you can always change this later in “settings” ????
- My Recipes Save your favorite recipes for later by liking them ❤️ You can find your saved recipes in the “My Recipe” section. (This option is only available when you create an account)
- Global Perspective We feature metric measurement values ???? alongside US measurements for each ingredient in every recipe!