Diane’s Chocolate Chips Cookies
Grandmas need at least one good chocolate chip cookie recipe. Right? I’ve always used Original Nestle Toll House cookie recipe. However, GoodGrandma℠ has found another recipe worth sharing. Meet Diane, a dear friend, who has an amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe you all will want to try. It just may be my new “go to” recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
Diane’s recipe comes from a friend of hers with A Bountiful Kitchen. Thank you, Diane, for sharing the recipe and taking the time to bake for us. Your future grandchildren are lucky to have such a GoodGrandma. Check it out! We hope you’ll give it a try.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt I like course salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter (not margarine), softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups or 1 12-oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (same if using regular bake or convection bake).
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, beating well. Stir in flour mixture and chocolate chips all together, taking care to not over mix.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop onto un-greased baking sheets. I use a large scoop, and place 6 cookies per baking sheet. Flatten slightly with palm of your hand.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes on middle rack until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets completely.
#GoodGrandma #GivingGrandmasGoodIdeas #ChocolateChipCookies #GoodRecipe #FutureGrandma #CookiesAtGrandmas