Did you know you can create a thumbnail on your iPhone to easily access frequently used websites? Simply pull up the website on Safari and click the box at the bottom with the arrow pointing up. Scroll to find “Add to Home Screen,” it’s a box with a plus sign in the middle. Tap on the icon. “Add to Home” will come up with the web page. Label or name the website and click “Add” in the upper right-hand corner. You now have quick and easy access to your most used websites. You can even do this with GoodGrandma’s website!
Make GoodGrandma a thumbnail on your iPhone:
- Open up www.goodgrandma.com on Safari
- Click on the box with the arrow pointing up
- Scroll to “Add to Home Screen” and tap on it
- Type in GoodGrandma
- Click “Add” in the upper right corner
- GoodGrandma is now a thumbnail on your iPhone