GoodGrandma℠ approves of Squigz, from Fat Brain Toys. “Squigz are fun little suckers! Apply pressure to two Squigz. Air rushes out and the fun rushes in! Connecting to each other and to any solid, non-porous surface – Squigz are a species all their own.”
“They flex. They stick. They suck people into creativity. Once they take hold, it takes some pull to separate them. When Squigz POP! in protest – you’ll have to admit… your hands and ears are shamelessly delighted!” This is a feature GoodGrandma likes and totally agrees with, the POP! is definitely satisfying.
“They are flexible fellows and committed joiners. Squigz and fellow Squigz have one chief enterprise – creating things. Squigz are scientific sorts – always up for playful experimentation and defying gravity – sticking to bathtubs, windows, school lockers, tabletops, and office desktops. Playful curiosity. It’s a whole new gig – thanks to Squigz.”
- A lively toy innovation – new Suction Construction!
- Encourages creativity, fine motor skills, interaction, playful experimentation
- Provides relaxation and sensory stimulation
- Pieces connect easily and POP! apart
- Flexible, pleasantly pliableGenerously-sized components
- Eight different, versatile shapes
- High quality silicone rubber
- Leaves no residue or marks on surfaces
- Enjoyment for a wide range of ages
- Made of 100% silicone (BPA-free, latex-free)
GoodGrandma hopes you will give them a whirl. Squigz are a toy grandchildren of all ages will love when they come to play at Grandma’s house.