GoodGrandma℠ had fun putting this Back to School wreath together. Thanks to Me and My Inklings for the cute ruler wreath IDEA. Laura Kelly has a fun blog; it’s worth checking it out! Here is how we put our wreath together.
First, gather all the needed materials. Paint the letters to spell “Back to School” and glue them to a ruler. Get lots of hot glue sticks ready and glue the rulers together. Once they are secure, attached the ribbon to the back of the wreath. I precut the ribbon into six-inch strips. Fold the ribbon in half and hot glue the other side of the ribbon, creating a loop. Then, turn to wreath over and attach the school supplies with hot glue. Don’t forget to add a ribbon to the top to hang the wreath.
DIY Back to School Wreath
- Rulers ~ I bought four while Thrift Shopping. The others I purchased from Amazon.
- Ribbon ~ Red, Green, & Black from Walmart.
- Wooden Letters ~ “BACK TO SCHOOL” from Walmart.
- Paint ~ Black and red paint from Walmart.
- Apple ~ I used a wooden circle from Walmart, painted it red, & added pipe cleaner stem and leaves.
- Crayon Box ~ Purchased at a thrift store.
- Scissors ~ Purchased at a thrift store.
- Pencil ~ Had at home.
- Flowers ~ Purchased at Dollar Tree.
- Hot Glue Gun ~ Had at home.
The DIY Back to School wreath was an easy wreath to make. It’s hanging on the front door ready to greet the grandkids when they come to visit grandma.
#GoodGrandma #Grandma #GivingGrandmasGoodIdeas #GrandmaFun #BackToSchool #DIYWreath #September #RulerWreath #LauraKelly #Inklings #MeAndMyInklings #DIYSchoolWreath #WelcomeToOurHome #GreetingGrandkids
You must be logged in to post a comment.