National Oatmeal Cookie AND National Raisin Day!
Just in case you need a reason to celebrate today it is National Oatmeal Cookie day AND National Raisin day. Being the geniuses we are, GoodGrandma℠ decided to put them together and have Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies! See what we did there? We would like to share great recipe we plan to give a whirl. To our friends, from our friends at Betty Crocker. 💡🧡 🍪
Oatmeal-Raisin Cookie Recipe
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup raisins
HOW TO PREPARE
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in oats, flour and raisins.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
#GoodGrandma #ReasonToCelebrate #NationalHolidays #GivingGrandmasGoodIdeas #NationalOatmealCookieDay #NationalRaisinDay #PutThemTogether #OatmealRaisinCookies #BettyCrocker #ShareYourRecipe #JoinGoodGrandma