Ladies, here’s your friendly mammogram reminder. It’s National Mammography Day. It’s crucial to act on breast cancer prevention. As you may know, the month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and GoodGrandma℠ would like to encourage all Grandmas to schedule a mammogram ASAP!
Perhaps you are in the market for a new bra (average bra life is 180 days or six months)? Now is the time to buy one or more. Several locations have bras on sale. Included in our post is an article from Women’s Day about How to Pick the Right Bra. The five essential buying tips are listed below for your convenience.
- Measure, bra size can change from year to year.
- Wear a T-shirt when shopping for a bra.
- Try it on the right way. Adjust your breast to sit correctly in the bra.
- Watch for key fitting concerns.
- Buy enough to last. Remember, the lifespan of a bra is only 180 days.
#GoodGrandma #Grandma #GoodGrandmaDotCom #GivingGrandmasGoodIdeas #MammographyDay #Mammogram #Bra #BreastCancerAwareness #BraShopping #Mammography #NationalMammographyDay #IdeasForGrandma #Prevention