GoodGrandma℠ would like to introduce an adorable Mother of four, Grandmother of 16, and Great-Grandmother to four, Grandma Diana, also known as Grandma Lita. Grandma Diana was thrilled when she became a grandma. She says, “Each grandchild is an absolute miracle.” We couldn’t agree more! 🧡
Grandma Diana shared some of her traditions. Here are her IDEAS.
- Christmas Tamales ~ A holiday tradition with the family. 🎄
- Ancestors Stories ~ Grandma Diana’s grandpa worked for the Pony Express. She shares the story about her grandpa having a hot chocolate drink with the Indians and eating lizard tacos. Although they were friendly, one time he got shot in his boot with an arrow. 🏹
- Nail Polish Night ~ Fun night with the teenage granddaughters. 💅🏼
- White Blessing Blanket ~ Made for each of the new grand-babies. 👶🏼
- Cake Baking Classes ~ Teaching grandchildren about baking. 🍰
Grandma Diana has dealt with the difficulties in her life with grace and dignity. She has great faith and has endured well through many personal and family trials. Grandma Diana’s countenance is one of joy and sweetness. She reminds us to share our hugs and kisses, as well as our warmth and love with our grandkids. She says it thrills her to the bone to love her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
We love you, Grandma Diana. We appreciate your love and dedication to family. You are an inspiration to all of us! You are definitely a GoodGrandma! 👵🏻🧡💡
#GoodGrandma #GivingGrandmasGoodIdeas #GrandmaDiana #GrandmaLita #Abuela #Tamales #NailPolishNight #WhiteBlanket #CakeBaking #AncestorsStories #ShareYourIDEAS #GuiltFreeZone #LifeIsGood #LoveTheSavior